It is essentially a team of youngsters, working hard to build a visual arts platform of impact, and the e-magazine has been visualized as a a compilation of stories narrated by strong photographic voices from around the world.
A host of new systems are being set-up and the publication of the first Issue shall come with a new dedicated site, detailed biography of contributing photographers and links to the Online Market Places where the magazine shall be available for subscription.
As a community of Young Artists, we encourage young and aspiring photographers to submit their work although submissions are accepted from any and every person who has his own photographic voice.
Submissions are currently open for all kinds of visual essays for the Inaugural Edition of the Electronic Magazine.
In Case of any query regarding the submission procedure get in touch with us at email@example.com
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES : COPYRIGHT AND AGREEMENT
For a successful submission, we would need the following things from you :
- 9-12 Images from a series dedicated to a common topic.
- A text file describing the story behind the project in the form of a stand-alone article or as extended captions to the images(the choice is up-to you).
- Ensure that you include your name and the location at which the story unfolds within the text.
- Please include all the images and the the text file in a single folder and upload the same to Google Drive.
- Please generate a shareable link and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
A bit on how to generate the shareable link :
You can give other people a link to your folder so that you don't have to add email addresses when you share your folder.
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- At the top right, click Get shareable link.
- Next to "Anyone with the link," click the Down arrow .
- Choose whether people can edit or view.
- Copy and paste the link in an email or any place you want to share it.
COPYRIGHT AND AGREEMENT :
By submitting his/her work, the author hereby grants the Magazine the permission to use the photos for a "single use" publication as well as on the website and other social media or internet postings related to the context of the original use. He/she understand that this agreement grants the Magazine a non-exclusive, worldwide, single-use right to publish their photos . Copyright of the images remains with the photographer at all times.
The author verify that he/she has the right to publish the people in the pictures and that he/she owns the rights to have these pictures distributed, published, or otherwise promoted by the Magazine.
The author also guarantees their work is not plagiarized from any source.
Since the magazine is started by young enthusiasts without any budget, the author understands that he/she shall not be paid, reimbursed, compensated or given royalties for this single-use, now or at any time in the future by the magazine unless any decision from the magazine.
Hope to see your project soon.
In Case of any query regarding the submission procedure get in touch with us at email@example.com or connect with us at any of the Social Media Platforms listed below
Connect with The Fleeting Moments :